Ever since I became a mom, my small clutch has been replaced by a large diaper bag.
I carry everything plus the kitchen sink in my diaper bag. In fact, I think my diaper bag could be heavier than my 19 pound preemie-toddler.
Since I often carry my bag on one arm and my daughter on the other arm, one would think that I'd have well-chiseled arms. Unfortunately, that's not the case.
- Diaper wipes
- Chew Toys
- Pacifier wipes
- Sanitizing wipes
- Hand sanitizer (I constantly was my hands and use hand sanitizer to help protect myself and my family from germs.)
- Mulitiple dairy-free food pouches
- Fruit Loops
- Dried fruit strips
- A children's book
- Stacking toys
- A travel doodle pad that works with a water pen
- A camera
- A phone
- More lipstick tubes than I could possibly need in a day
- Multiple pens
- Preemie Blessings business cards (just in case I happen to run into another preemie mom)
In addition, I often carry a small cooler in the diaper bag for bottles of formula, bottle parts, and reflux medicine.
What's in your bag? Are you a minimalist or an "everything plus the kitchen sink" type of person? I look forward to hearing from you!